To minimize inter-person contact, we ask that you print and complete this Surgical Form before arriving at your scheduled Spay & Neuter appointment. Please schedule your Surgery Appointment BEFORE completing this form.
Download Form: S/N Surgical Form
In response to official safety recommendations and best practices, the Oklahoma Humane Society Spay & Neuter Clinic has instituted new policies meant to minimize interpersonal contact while still providing the same vital service. All policies are subject to revision as deemed necessary by the OK Humane COVID-19 Taskforce and leadership. Please review the below information to make your Spay & Neuter visit as smooth as possible.
- OK Humane Spay & Neuter Clinic is instituting a new “curbside” or “drive through” surgery check-in and drop-off, as well as surgery pick-up.
- Please remain in your car. Upon arrival pull up alongside the front north-facing side of our building.
- A staff member will greet you at your car, and take your paperwork, payment, and pet.
- For pick-up, please follow the same instructions and pull up to the front north-facing side of our building.
- A staff member will greet you at your car, go over discharge instructions, and bring your pet out to you.
- Please allow for wait time at pick-up and drop-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Safety is our number one priority, and we are proud to be serving our community.
Before You Book Your Appointment
- All surgeries require an appointment. Call us at 405-947-SPAY (7729)
- We accept cash, Visa or MasterCard. Payment is requested at drop off.
- Animals must be at least 8 weeks old and weigh 2 lbs.
- A Rabies vaccination is required for all patients 3 months and older unless you show proof of current vaccination.
- Surgery prices include: pre-op exam by veterinarian, general anesthesia and monitoring throughout the surgery process.
After You Book Your Appointment
- For your pet’s safety, please read the pre-op instructions.
- Cats must be in a carrier and dogs on a leash. Please line the carrier with newspaper or an old towel.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, we require 48-hour’s cancellation.
- If your pet is over 8 years old, please call the clinic for special surgery instructions.
- We are happy to offer affordable Wellness Visits, providing basic vaccinations and preventative options for pets during the day.
- Wellness Vists cannot be scheduled online! Please call (405) 947-7729 or email email@example.com for scheduling information. An exam fee will be applied to pets that are not already altered.
- At this time, nail trims and anal glad expressions are NOT guaranteed to be performed at the time of a wellness visit. Nail trims and anal gland expression are SURGERY ONLY services.