|Breed||Mixed Breed, Medium (up to 44 lbs fully grown) / Mix|
|Color||Tan / White|
|Age||5 years 5 months|
|Location||Intake Facility - Adoptions|
|Adoption Price||$ 150.00|
Daisy is a 40 lb 6-year-old, but that doesn't mean that she has slowed down. This wiggly little girl only wants to love and protect her person. She plays well on her own, but she would love to play with you as much as you want. Her favorite toy is a green tennis ball. Though fetch is not her favorite game, she will gladly play a good spirited game of keep away any time of day. She loves to explore the backyard and go on walks where she can smell all there is to smell.
Daisy is getting better at walking on a leash, but may need some more structure and practice with the right person. She is potty trained and does well at telling her foster mom when she needs to go out! Daisy is crate trained and will gladly go in for a Greenie treat. She listens well to the command "down", knows how to sit on command, and she is well on her way to being able to "stay" even when she is excited. Foster mom has been working on focus. She points at her nose and says, "eyes," so Daisy can learn to focus with eye-contact. This smart girl is learning quickly.
Daisy would do best in a loving home where she can run, play, explore, and cuddle with her person. She has done pretty well around human guests in the house, but she would be happiest as an only pet so she can be the focus in the home. Daisy is excited to meet you and greet you with all the loving kisses she can provide!
HOW TO ADOPT ME
The Adoption Center is currently operating on an appointment only basis.
We are open for appointments from 11:00AM – 6:00PM, Wednesday – Sunday.
Appointments begin at 11:00AM and are scheduled in 1 hour time blocks.
Please review and observe the following updated Adoption Center policies:
– Please stay home if you feel unwell, especially if you are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, or sore throat.
– We take appointment phone calls beginning at 7:30am of the same day you would like to make an appointment
– Leaving a voicemail will hold your spot in line for making an appointment.
– At this time, appointments can be made to visit only one particular animal. Back-to-back appointments for visiting multiple pets will be scheduled based on availability only.
– Adoption Center: (405) 607-0586, firstname.lastname@example.org
– We ask that you do not approach the Adoption Center door or attempt to enter on your own. When you arrive, please wait in your car and a staff member will call you when it is time for your appointment.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding during this time. These policies may change as our COVID-19 Taskforce makes adjustments in response to the ongoing situation.
All OK Humane animals are spayed/neutered, up to date on boosters, have been dewormed, treated for fleas and ticks, have received a Rabies vaccination if they are old enough, microchipped and have tested negative for heartworms and been put on heartworm preventative. Please stop by our Adoption Center Tuesday through Saturday 11 AM – 7 PM, Sunday Noon – 5 PM @ 7500 N Western Avenue, 405-286-1229.
Please note that you may be viewing the animal's picture upon intake to the adoption program.
Adopt and Protect this pet with the 24PetWatch Gift of Pet Insurance.
Visit us at www.24PetWatch.com or call 1-877-291-1524.